Dash Cam – dashboard camera system
Safety Track’s Dash Cam allows you to review video, audio and GPS data using dual camera technology. Because of our dashboard camera systems, you are able gain insight into your driver’s behavior and what your driver sees.
Adding the dash cam can help improve fleet safety, lower insurance rates, and stop those frivolous lawsuits for good. In addition the dash cam, documents your driver’s habits and review training processes and procedures. Therefore this is a cost effective way to improve fleet and driver safety.
Dash Cam 2 Channel Features:
- Suitable for all personal vehicle, taxi, bus, or any fleet vehicle
- Small size, easy installation, and dismount, it does not affect the driver’s line of sight
- Hard wired into the ignition and starts recording when vehicle turns on
- Simultaneously recording interior and exterior condition.
- Having full time, date recording and display on the screen directly.
- Recording driving condition, sound and GPS data.
- 2 channel has a front view angle approx. 120 degrees also a back view angle approx. 170 degrees.
- Drivers routes shown on Google Maps
- Micro SD memory card class 10 or above recommended.
Dashboard Camera Video Software Sample:
2 Channel HD Dash Cam Specifications:
|Chipset||H.264 image compression chip|
|Sensor Device||Forward facing lens: 720p CMOS Sensor|
|Backward facing lens: VGA CMOS Sensor|
|View Angle||Outside vehicle approx: 120 degrees|
|Inside vehicle approx: 170 degrees|
|Voltage||Please use 5V±5%, 1A Cigarette lighter adapter. The machine needs 4.7v to start|
|Operating Temp||-15℃~+55℃ (Inside Vehicle)|
|Storage Device||Micro SD Card (4G/8G/16G/32G). Class 10 or above specification is available|
|Recording Frame||Forward facing lens: 1280×720; Highest resolution: 30fps/25fps (NTSC/PAL)|
|Backward facing lens: 640×480; Highest resolution: 15fps/15fps (NTSC/PAL)|
|Auto record when power up system; backward facing lens can be closed by
setting of software
|Recording Content||Date, time, image, sound, G-sensor data, GPS data|
|Recording Format||Specific format for software player|
|Microphone||Build-in high sensitivity of single microphone for automatic voice adjustment|
|Time Setup||Auto-calibrating by GPS signals. If GPS is not available, the built-in clock will be used|
|G-Sensor||Internal 3D G-Sensor|