Car Camera Systems-Basic 8 Channel DVR
Today’s business economy is challenging to say the least. Keeping track of everything we do as business owners, managers and the like can be difficult and especially stressful. Many can relate and we can help! Just implement our many different car camera systems go gain insight into your fleet!
- Have a Shrinking Budget?
- Increased expenses?
Today companies are constantly trying to find new ways to cut costs, improve safety, also manage their fleet in a cost effective solution.
Safety Track has been listening to those measures, and we understand the cost cutting requirements needed when it comes to the fleet and transportation sector.
What if you could view your driver/operator and retrain them, along with their surroundings and GPS location?
- Would this help deter unwanted Driver behavior?
- Increase productivity?
Correct Issues with your Fleet
- Have a speeding driver? Use our car camera systems to track their driving behavior and reduce their speed and as a result saving you $1500+ annually.
- Replacing that expensive part all too often? Review the video and coach your operator on the proper way to operate equipment.
- Being sued for an accident that wasn’t your fault?
- Have undeniable video evidence during your hearing.
Studies show that the two largest costs to fleet and transportation companies are fuel, repairs, and legal matters.
Protect your company in the right way!
View your driver at any point during the day in high resolution
What can this do for your business?
Car Camera Systems Features:
Up to 8 Cameras supported
Up to 8 camera’s recording simultaneously, based on your individual needs. Having more individual cameras is great because you have more footage to use when needed.
The DVR has continuous recording capability so you never miss a moment even when you aren’t streaming live.
Built in GPS
With Google Maps integration, you can see right where your driver is at any point via satellite and street view.
Historical reporting, alerting, and geofencing can be added if needed!
Vehicle Route Tracker
Also keep track of your driver’s route and know where they have been and where they are going.
Sudden stops, hard acceleration, hard turns, speeding, and impacts. As a result G-Force sensors will be tracked and reported on with corresponding video.
High resolution video
720p video *
UCIT Basic helps lower those costs and expenses. Providing a quick ROI.
- Monitor driver habits and behavior.
- Increase productivity
- Training tool? Makes sure that your training dollars are working.
- Reduce insurance claims. Indisputable proof in case or legal action.
- Reduce repair costs.
- Lower claims and customer disputes against company
- Lower insurance premiums
Car Camera Systems-DVR Options:
Industries for the UCIT Basic 8 Channel DVR:
- Taxi Industry
- Ambulance Services
- Railroad Companies
- Delivery Services
- Shuttle Services
- Limousine Services
- Driving Schools
- Bus Lines