2 Channel 4G Dash Cam–Live Streaming
Interested in fleet driver behavior?
Look no further because Safety Track’s award-winning dash cam has a solution for you! Our product enables you to review video, audio and GPS data using dual camera technology. As a result, this gives you insight into your driver’s behavior and what your driver sees. Due to customers wanting live streaming capabilities, Safety Track was the first to come to the market with this amazing advancement!
Above all other benefits, let me point out some key factors with our Dash Cam:
- Improve fleet safety
- Lower insurance rates
- Stop those frivolous lawsuits for good
- Document your driver’s habits and review training processes and procedures
2 Channel 4G Dash Cam Features:
- Suitable for all personal vehicles, taxi’s, bus’s and trucks……
- Locking Bracket prevents tampering
- Small size, easy installation and dismount and it does not affect the driver’s line of sight.
- Insert the card and power on to start recording without additional operating.
- Simultaneously recording interior and exterior conditions.
- Having full time, date recording and display on the screen directly.
- Recording driving conditions, sound, G-Sensor and GPS data.
- Front view angle approx. 120 degrees. Back view angle approx. 170 degrees.
- Recording track of driving routes which can be shown on Google Maps when we play the video.
- Micro SD memory card Class 10 or above recommended.
- G-sensor sensitivity can be adjusted according to road situations. When a strong shock is detected, the system will start emergency recording and keep the files without being overwritten.
- Above all, it is real-time live streaming capable! Because of this, you can check on your drivers throughout the day!
Please use 5V±5%, 1A cigarette lighter adapter. The machine needs 4.7v to start.
Dash Cam Live Viewer Software:
4G Dash Cam System Specifications:
|Chipset||H.264 image compression chip|
|Sensor Device||Forward facing lens: 720p CMOS Sensor
Backward facing lens: VGA CMOS Sensor
|View Angle||Outside vehicle approx: 120 degree
Inside vehicle approx: 170 degree
|Voltage||Please use 5V±5%, 1A Cigarette lighter adapter. The machine needs 4.7v to start|
|Operating Temp||-15℃~+55℃ (Inside Vehicle)|
|Storage Device||Micro SD Card (4G/8G/16G/32G). Class 10 or above specification is available|
|Recording Frame||Forward facing lens: 1280×720; Highest resolution: 30fps/25fps (NTSC/PAL)
Backward facing lens: 640×480; Highest resolution: 15fps/15fps (NTSC/PAL)
Auto record when power up system; backward facing lens can be closed by setting of software.
|Recording Content||Date, time, image, sound, G-sensor data, GPS data|
|Recording Format||Specific format for software player|
|Microphone||Build-in high sensitivity of single microphone for automatic voice adjustment|
|Time Setup||Auto-calibrating by GPS signals. If GPS is not available, the built-in clock will be used|
|G-Sensor||Internal 3D G-Sensor|