2 Channel DashCam
Safety Track’s Award Winning 2 Channel DashCam enables you to review video, audio and GPS data using dual camera technology. Gain insight into your driver’s behavior and what your driver sees. With its dual camera technology, you can see what the driver is doing and see what he sees. Improve Fleet Safety. Lower Insurance rates. Stop those Frivolous lawsuits for good. Documents your driver’s habits and review training processes and procedures. This is a cost effective what to improve fleet and driver safety.
2 Channel HD Dash Cam Features:
- Suitable for all personal vehicle, taxi, bus, or any Fleet Vehicle
- Small size, easy installation and dismount, it does not affect the driver’s line of sight.
- Insert the card and power on to start recording without additional operating.
- Simultaneously recording interior and exterior condition.
- Having full time, date recording and display on the screen directly.
- Recording driving condition, sound, G-Sensor and GPS data.
- Front view angle approx. 120 degrees. Back view angle approx. 170 degrees.
- Recording track of driving routes which can be shown on Google Maps when we play the video.
- Micro SD memory card Class 10 or above recommend.
- G-sensor sensitivity can be adjusted according to road situations. When a strong shock is detected, system will start emergency recording and keep the files without being overwritten.
- Professional file formats, without built-in lithium battery, no need to be afraid of heat and bursting concerns. It is a real black box.
2 Channel HD Dash Cam Specifications:
|Chipset||H.264 image compression chip|
|Sensor Device||Forward facing lens: 720p CMOS Sensor|
|Backward facing lens: VGA CMOS Sensor|
|View Angle||Outside vehicle approx : 120 degrees|
|Inside vehicle approx : 170 degrees|
|Voltage||Please use 5V±5%, 1A Cigarette lighter adapter. The machine needs 4.7v to start|
|Operating Temp||-15℃~+55℃ (Inside Vehicle)|
|Storage Device||Micro SD Card (4G/8G/16G/32G). Class 10 or above specification is available|
|Recording Frame||Forward facing lens: 1280×720; Highest resolution: 30fps/25fps (NTSC/PAL)|
|Backward facing lens: 640×480; Highest resolution: 15fps/15fps (NTSC/PAL)|
|Auto record when power up system; backward facing lens can be closed by
setting of software
|Recording Content||Date, time, image, sound, G-sensor data, GPS data|
|Recording Format||Specific format for software player|
|Microphone||Build-in high sensitivity of single microphone for automatic voice adjustment|
|Time Setup||Auto-calibrating by GPS signals. If GPS is not available, the built-in clock will be used|
|G-Sensor||Internal 3D G-Sensor|