2 Channel 4G Dash Cam–Live Streaming
Interested in fleet driver behavior?
Look no further because Safety Track’s award winning dash cam has a solution for you! Our product enables you to review video, audio and GPS data using dual camera technology. As a result, this gives you insight into your driver’s behavior and what your driver sees.
Let me provide you some key pointers about the dash cam:
- Improve fleet safety
- Lower insurance rates
- Stop those frivolous lawsuits for good
- Document your driver’s habits and review training processes and procedures
2Channel 4G Dash Cam Features:
- Suitable for all personal vehicles, taxi’s, bus’s and trucks……
- Locking Bracket prevents tampering
- Small size, easy installation and dismount and it does not affect the driver’s line of sight.
- Insert the card and power on to start recording without additional operating.
- Simultaneously recording interior and exterior conditions.
- Having full time, date recording and display on the screen directly.
- Recording driving conditions, sound, G-Sensor and GPS data.
- Front view angle approx. 120 degrees. Back view angle approx. 170 degrees.
- Recording track of driving routes which can be shown on Google Maps when we play the video.
- Micro SD memory card Class 10 or above recommended.
- G-sensor sensitivity can be adjusted according to road situations. When a strong shock is detected, the system will start emergency recording and keep the files without being overwritten.
- Professional file formats, with a built-in lithium battery. No need to be afraid of heat and bursting concerns. It is a real black box.
Please use 5V±5%, 1A cigarette lighter adapter. The machine needs 4.7v to start.
Live Viewer Software:
4G Dash Cam System Specifications:
|Chipset||H.264 image compression chip|
|Sensor Device||Forward facing lens: 720p CMOS Sensor
Backward facing lens: VGA CMOS Sensor
|View Angle||Outside vehicle approx: 120 degree
Inside vehicle approx: 170 degree
|Voltage||Please use 5V±5%, 1A Cigarette lighter adapter. The machine needs 4.7v to start|
|Operating Temp||-15℃~+55℃ (Inside Vehicle)|
|Storage Device||Micro SD Card (4G/8G/16G/32G). Class 10 or above specification is available|
|Recording Frame||Forward facing lens: 1280×720; Highest resolution: 30fps/25fps (NTSC/PAL)
Backward facing lens: 640×480; Highest resolution: 15fps/15fps (NTSC/PAL)
Auto record when power up system; backward facing lens can be closed by setting of software.
|Recording Content||Date, time, image, sound, G-sensor data, GPS data|
|Recording Format||Specific format for software player|
|Microphone||Build-in high sensitivity of single microphone for automatic voice adjustment|
|Time Setup||Auto-calibrating by GPS signals. If GPS is not available, the built-in clock will be used|
|G-Sensor||Internal 3D G-Sensor|